Let me preface this by saying I really like this years main event and I don’t necessarily hate Reigns.
But the idea for Reigns-Lesnar 2 at Mania is a horrible idea and that’s the most likely plan for Mania right now.
- Wrestlemania 32 is your biggest Mania ever. Lesnar is a draw but him against Regins is not gonna interest people. The idea of a huge mania and having your event being a big pop culture event will be hindered by this.
- You already have a great Lesnar-Reigns match. It was brutal and enjoyable. Both guys couldn’t probably top quality wise.
- The build up will feel more forced then Twice in a lifetime. Reigns winning the title and Lesnar winning the rumble seems redundant
- The best part of the last match was the unexpectedness of the Rollins cash in. We don’t have that or any moment that can match it this this time. Maybe a Reigns heel turn but that won’t happen.
- Lastly there’s no benefit in having either guy winning. If Lesnar wins there goes Reigns stock. If Reigns win he will never have a chance of being over and Lesnar, the best thing you have, becomes worthless.
Just trying to vent. What do you think?
via: Reddit user Mahmood